This 4-stage RO system is one of the most efficient methods of water purification available, conveniently installed under bench. The RO process will allow for the removal of particles as small as Ions, delivering clean, pure, great tasting water.
How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
- Reverse Osmosis (RO), also known as hyper-filtration, is the first filtration known and is one of the most efficient methods of water purification available.
- This process will allow the removal of particles as small as ions from a solution
- Reverse Osmosis uses a membrane that is semipermeable, allowing water that is being purified to pass through it while rejecting the contaminants that remain.
- Because of the Ultra fine membrane used in RO, reject rates for nearly all contaminants are very high; typically around 96-99+%, depending upon the contaminant and available water pressure.
- Combined with the sediment and activated carbon filters, a quality RO system will remove bacteria, protozoa and viruses and significantly reduce organics, salts, metals, nitrates, pesticides and many more contaminants.
- Choose one of our stylish taps to complement your kitchen
- System easily installed Under Bench (out of sight)
- Operates with one 90° turn
- Cartridge Replacement/Service (Recommended every 12 months)
- Costs around 3 cents per litre
- Portable option available